Ingredients for Taco Bell Enchirito
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp minced onion
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 16oz can refried beans
- 10 - 12 small four tortillas (fajita size)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 10oz can red chili sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the ground beef, flour, and all the spices in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add seasoned beef mixture in a skillet with the water.
- Mix well and heat until browned (about 8-10 minutes)
- Heat refried beans in the microwave for a couple of minutes.
- Warm tortillas in a moist paper towel in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Spoon 3 Tbsp of refried beans down the center of each tortilla.
- Spoon 3 Tbsp of beef on top of the beans followed by a couple of tsp of onion.
- Fold the 2 sides of the tortilla over the beans and meat and flip onto a plate.
- Spoon a couple of Tbsps of red sauce over the top of the tortilla.
- Add a couple of Tbsps of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds to melt the cheese.
Makes 10 to 12