Taco Bell introduces Grilled Breakfast Burritos
The quick-service chain introduced three varieties of the burritos:
- Bacon: Scrambled eggs and bacon topped with warm nacho cheese sauce, wrapped in a tortilla and grilled
- Sausage: Eggs and a sausage patty wrapped in a tortilla and grilled, served with a side of syrup, similar to the chain’s Waffle Taco
- Fiesta Potato: Scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes with pico de gallo and nacho cheese sauce, wrapped in a tortilla and grilled
The items are priced at a recommended $1.29 and are available during breakfast hours, from 7 a.m. or earlier to 11 a.m.
The chain also introduced two other burritos.
- Grande Scrambler featuring scrambled eggs, seasoned potatoes, pico de gallo, sour cream, Cheddar cheese and a choice of bacon, sausage or steak.
- Cheesy Burrito includes scrambled eggs, extra cheese, bacon, sausage, steak or Fiesta Potatoes. The items are priced between $1.69 to $3.29, depending on the protein.
Since the national launch of breakfast in March, Taco Bell has promised to continue building its morning menu.
Last week, the chain said it is testing new Power breakfast options that emphasize protein, including a Steak Burrito or Bowl with extra meat and vanilla Greek yogurt with granola.