Taco Bell Copycat Recipe
homemade fries (you can use frozen, baked as directed)
seasoned ground beef for tacos
nacho cheese sauce
cut up tomatoes
chopped green onions
Prepare fries and keep warm. Brown ground beef and season them as you would for tacos.Warm up some nacho cheese sauce. Cut up tomatoes and chop green onions.
Assemble this way:
- Place prepared fries on a small individual serving plate.
- Top with some of the seasoned ground beef.
- Pour some warm nacho cheese sauce on top.
- Add sour cream on top of that.
- Top with cut up tomatoes and chopped green onions.